How to Help Kids Cope with Divorce

    A divorce is not only stressful for the parents but also for the kids involved. Children are bound to feel confusing and sad, and if it’s a bitter divorce then it becomes even more stressful for the kids to deal with it. Since, they do not have the emotional maturity to understand the gravity of the situation, there is a possibility that they might even get scarred for life. Therefore, as responsible parents it is your duty to make your divorce less painful especially if there Read more [...]

Change is NOT Allowed – Enjoy Dating

    Be yourself and don’t be with someone that you want to “change!” Unfortunately, many believe they ought to concentrate on the good aspects of your potential partner and overlook the tiny problems which are not compatible. Many take this a step further and do not communicate to the new partner issues that they're feeling. The notion of picking your battles is definitely an important part of the way you approach conflict in marriage because there will almost always be some Read more [...]

You are Never too OLD to Plant the Seeds of Your Dreams!

      I know you have heard this before, but old is how we view it. I have met many thirty something’s that can’t keep up with me or my schedule. Old is a self-chosen set of expectations, attitudes, and perceptions. People tend to become what they believe we expect them to be or what they believe they should act like. Comparing a 40 or 50 year old to a 95 year old is not very different than comparing a 5 year old to someone that is 35. Yet, for so many they feel turning 40 Read more [...]

Additional Tips on Getting Over Your Ex

It can still be hard to bury all those memories and move on with your life even if you decided to end the relationship especially if they cheated on you. I have put together some Additional Tips on Getting Over Your Ex,  I have used to help me get past the loss of a relationship. Write it Down - When you have issues with your ex and you feel you must contact them now, DO NOT CALL or TEXT MESSAGE them at that moment. Instead, get a pen and paper and write it down (or type it on your computer) Read more [...]

Why Men (or Women) Don’t Approach You

    This list was created for many common mistakes people make at clubs. Unless you work there, being at a club or bar, you will find only about 5% of the time a person could approach you. The other 95% is everywhere else in your life. Try to incorporate these ideas into your everyday life, you will be surprised how many new people you meet. Surrounded by people of your same sex: This is the most common reason I have heard from men as to why they don’t approach women in bars or clubs. Read more [...]

The Internet, Your Ex and the Legal System

  Social media and various other mediums have now become a very acceptable form of evidence for court cases. Did you know that about 80% of attorneys use information from social networking sites as evidence in divorce cases and custody hearings? This area for fact finding has been growing at a tremendous rate for the past six years. Social media has made it much harder to keep information from your ex - they're able to find out everything you're doing. Even though, you think you have "hidden" Read more [...]

Divorce Coping Tip of the Day – Healing is Like the Tide Going Out to Sea

    Image courtesy of EA / FreeDigitalPhotos.net   "Healing is like the tide going out to sea. You are floating along, and everything is going good. Then something happens, and it pushes you back toward the shore, and the pain. This happens over, and over but finally you do make it out to sea, and your new happy life. " - Tasher     Would you like to support DASNM?  If so, it is easy, visit our store and make a purchase or use this link  Amazon Purchases in support Read more [...]

What to Wear?????

    While preparing for any date, one important task is deciding what to wear. Of course, you should dress appropriately for the activity in a dignified manner. Something many people don’t consider is keeping track of what they wore and when. You may think I’m being silly right now. How would you feel if this happened to? During the fifth date, you realize the shirt you are wearing was worn on the first and third date with them. They might wonder if you own any other clothes! To Read more [...]

Cheating & It’s Impact

  Infidelity is one of the worst things that you can ever do to your partner – so why do so many actually commit such a crime? In our previous article we spoke about what infidelity actually is. Today, we want to concentrate on what the biggest reasons are for each gender. What are the most common excuses given for cheating? Also, what kind of impact can it have on a divorce proceeding and beyond? If you have previously been involved in cheating in the past, whether you were the one cheating Read more [...]