- Dating Time
- Don’t Settle
- Get Back Out
- Health & Beauty
- Next Chapter
- Quotes & Poems
- Shared Stories
I posted my Talk given to the Better than Ever After Divorce Community before, but learned the link did not work. As such I got a copy of the mp3 from the organization that hosted the talk and I up loaded directly to the site and undated the post.
This is a recording of a talk I was asked to give to an international audience for Better than Ever After Divorce. Dee Adio-Moses asked me to talk on the topic after interviewing me about my book on her radio show. Some of the topics that I covered in the talk were…
• The psychology of mate selection as related to unhealthy relationships
• Reason people end up with the same wrong type of person
• Addiction of the mind
• The Woman’s Side
• The Good Guy and Bad Guy Syndrome
• How a person can change the pattern
• How to shift thinking patterns where partner selection is concerned
• How to improve damaged self esteem, self-worth and self image
• Warning signs of an unhealthy relationship
I hope that this talk helps anyone who is going through or has gone through a divorce.
Listen to the talk by clicking the link below.
Follow Justin on Facebook:
Would you like to support DASNM? If so, it is easy, visit our store and make a purchase or use this link Amazon Purchases in support of DASNM.com A small percentage of the amount you order will be sent to DASNM. Thank you for your support. — Tasher
Originally posted 2013-04-09 01:00:17. Republished by Blog Post Promoter