- Dating Time
- Don’t Settle
- Get Back Out
- Health & Beauty
- Next Chapter
- Quotes & Poems
- Shared Stories
On this show, learn how to:
– Lighten up and feel like a kid again!
– Focus on what is working and build on that.
– Take care of yourself to be empowered and feel great!
Thanks for tuning in.
And always remember… there is hope, happiness and life after divorce!
See you next week,
Joanie and Rosalind
A quote about Joanie and Rosaline from Joan Rogliano, a Real Estate Divorce Specialist, “You two are wonderful- so real and warm- yet serious about this important work you are doing.”
Got a question that you would like us to discuss on the show? E-mail Joanie- email@example.com
DASNM has a complimentary 30 minute coaching session just for you from Joanie:
Divorce Support is just a phone call away!
Are any of the following concerns keeping you awake at night?
– Will I always feel this lonely?- I feel stuck. I need help setting goals for my new life.- How do I deal with stress and the feeling of being overwhelmed as a single parent on a daily basis?
– Dating again? How do I get started and attract the “love of my life”?
If any of the concerns above are keeping you awake at night, then call Joanie Winberg, a Divorce Mentor directly @ 508-947-2750 for a complimentary 30 minute coaching session. Or email Joanie @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer to use Skype
Joanie also offers:
(All of these programs have discounted fees for mentioning this site or using one of the links here)
Originally posted 2014-08-18 10:10:33. Republished by Blog Post Promoter