- Dating Time
- Don’t Settle
- Get Back Out
- Health & Beauty
- Next Chapter
- Quotes & Poems
- Shared Stories
– What’s the most common question asked when getting a divorce?
– Are you being bullied to give up your house by your attorney?
– New laws that may affect your decision to keep the house?
– Different living arrangements if you can’t afford a divorce.
– What three options do you have concerning your home in a divorce decree?
And much, much more!
Thanks for tuning in!
Rosalind and Joanie
DASNM has a complimentary 30 minute coaching session just for you from Joanie:
Divorce Support is just a phone call away!
Are any of the following concerns keeping you awake at night?
– Will I always feel this lonely?- I feel stuck. I need help setting goals for my new life.- How do I deal with stress and the feeling of being overwhelmed as a single parent on a daily basis?
– Dating again? How do I get started and attract the “love of my life”?
If any of the concerns above are keeping you awake at night, then call Joanie Winberg, a Divorce Mentor directly @ 508-947-2750 for a complimentary 30 minute coaching session. Or email Joanie @ email@example.com if you prefer to use Skype
Joanie also offers:
(All of these programs have discounted fees for mentioning this site or using one of the links here)
Originally posted 2014-08-07 10:00:10. Republished by Blog Post Promoter