- Dating Time
- Don’t Settle
- Get Back Out
- Health & Beauty
- Next Chapter
- Quotes & Poems
- Shared Stories
The Divorce View Talk Show with host, Joanie Winberg and Attorney, Howard Iken of www.MyFloridaLaw.com.
** Both men and women face unique hardships during a divorce.
Today’s Topic; The hardships a woman can face in a divorce proceeding
– Don’t take domestic violence sitting down
– What to do if you suspect a divorce is coming- how to have “sticky fingers”
– How to create a “Plan B” to be prepared for a divorce
– How to establish your own credit
– The differences between a man and a woman preparing for a divorce
Thanks for tuning in!
See you next time,
DASNM has a complimentary 30 minute coaching session just for you from Joanie:
Divorce Support is just a phone call away!
Are any of the following concerns keeping you awake at night?
– Will I always feel this lonely?- I feel stuck. I need help setting goals for my new life.- How do I deal with stress and the feeling of being overwhelmed as a single parent on a daily basis?
– Dating again? How do I get started and attract the “love of my life”?
If any of the concerns above are keeping you awake at night, then call Joanie Winberg, a Divorce Mentor directly @ 508-947-2750 for a complimentary 30 minute coaching session. Or email Joanie @ email@example.com if you prefer to use Skype
Joanie also offers:
(All of these programs have discounted fees for mentioning this site or using one of the links here)
Originally posted 2014-09-09 09:25:35. Republished by Blog Post Promoter