- Dating Time
- Don’t Settle
- Get Back Out
- Health & Beauty
- Next Chapter
- Quotes & Poems
- Shared Stories
A “must see” film for all parents during and after divorce called “Talk to Strangers”- www.childcustodyfilm.com
– This powerful film is from the perspective of children during divorce.
– Is enough being done to persuade parents and their team of professionals to protect children during the emotional experience of divorce?
– Does the Custody Evaluation Process really protect children from humiliation or being compromised?
– How parents have a chance to be heroes to their children!
– Parents have great intentions, but are they really being naive in thinking that it’s best for the court to make the decisions concerning their children?
And always remember… there is hope, happiness and life after divorce!
See you next week,
Rosalind and Joanie
The Divorce Mentor Team
A quote about Joanie and Rosalind from Joan Rogliano, a Real Estate Divorce Specialist, “You two are wonderful- so real and warm- yet serious about this important work you are doing.”
DASNM has a complimentary 30 minute coaching session just for you from Joanie:
Divorce Support is just a phone call away!
Are any of the following concerns keeping you awake at night?
– Will I always feel this lonely?- I feel stuck. I need help setting goals for my new life.- How do I deal with stress and the feeling of being overwhelmed as a single parent on a daily basis?
– Dating again? How do I get started and attract the “love of my life”?
If any of the concerns above are keeping you awake at night, then call Joanie Winberg, a Divorce Mentor directly @ 508-947-2750 for a complimentary 30 minute coaching session. Or email Joanie @ email@example.com if you prefer to use Skype
Joanie also offers:
(All of these programs have discounted fees for mentioning this site or using one of the links here)
Originally posted 2014-09-26 10:57:15. Republished by Blog Post Promoter