- Dating Time
- Don’t Settle
- Get Back Out
- Health & Beauty
- Next Chapter
- Quotes & Poems
- Shared Stories
Character Traits of a Narcissist
1. Self-centered. Their needs are paramount.
2. No remorse for mistakes or misdeeds.
3. Unreliable, undependable.
4. Does not care about the consequences of their actions.
5. Projects his/her faults on to others. High
blaming behavior; never his/her fault.
6. Little if any conscience.
7. Insensitive to needs and feelings of others.
8. Has a good front (persona) to impress and exploit others.
9. Low stress tolerance. Easy to anger and rage.
10. People are to be manipulated for their needs.
11. Rationalizes easily. Twists conversation to their gain at other’s expense. If trapped, keeps talking, changes the subject or gets angry.
12. Pathological lying.
13. Tremendous need to control situations, conversations, others.
14. No real values. Mostly situational.
15. Often perceived as caring and understanding and uses this to manipulate.
16. Angry, mercurial, moods.
17. Uses sex to control
18. Does not share ideas, feelings, and emotions.
19. Conversation controller. Must have the first and last word.
20. Is very slow to forgive others. Hangs onto resentment. – MEV
Here is the link to
Would you like to support DASNM? If so, it is easy, you can go to our store and purchase something or just use this link Amazon Purchases in support of DASNM.com A small percentage of the amount you order will be sent to DASNM. Thank you for your support. — Tasher
Originally posted 2013-01-11 15:52:18. Republished by Blog Post Promoter