Here’s your chance to share your stories and photos on DASNM.com. You need not be a professional writer.
The most important thing to know is this: to be published in DASNM.com, your piece must be told as a story — as a narrative (as if you are telling your friend) — it must be your original work and no ex-bashing. DASNM.com is maintained by a small team so we ask your help when submitting stories. Please let us know what category you feel you article would fit best in.
Here are our guidelines to submit a story:
- As for monetary compensation — and this always can be a “deal-breaker” — DASNM.com is a labor of love, whose purpose is to provide an interesting, entertaining, and information to those that have survived a divorce. As such, we do not pay for content. Your reward is the pleasure knowing you have shared with others on their journey to turn the lemons life gave them into their very own Lemon Sorbet! Your reward is positive exposure, but there is no guarantee.
- Great quality, appealing images are very important to DASNM.com. First, we need you to be a member and have a photo or avatar. Please fill in your profile including your Biographical Information on the website. This is very important because when you are published your photo and biographical information will be at the end of the article.
Second, if you have any other kind of photo or artwork that is relevant to your piece — or if you can find something relevant on the internet that is not under a copyright. We accept only copyright-free articles and photos with the exception that the copyright holder send us permission to publish.
- When we excerpt a book, we always like to link to where it can be purchased.
- Please limit pieces to a minimum of 300 words but NO LONGER THAN 500 words … max. Our goal is to make every piece genuinely interesting. If needed make the piece into more than one article. NO PRESS RELEASES. We run stories, not press releases.
- DASNM.com reserves the right to edit any submission for language, clarity, grammar, length, appropriate content, demographic appeal, and anything else that improves it in the opinion of DASNM.com editors. This applies also to material labeled as copy written. If it is submitted to DASNM.com we reserve the right to change it.
- SPELLCHECK and PROOFREAD the final version.
- For uniformity’s sake, inspect the final version to make sure it has only ONE space between words within each sentence, and TWO spaces between the period at the end of a sentence and the first word of the next sentence.
- For visual comfort, please SEPARATE PARAGRAPHS with an empty line.
- Please make sure the piece is single-spaced.
- Please do NOT indent the beginning of new paragraphs.
- Any articles to be submitted should be sent (text only) only to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By inviting a submission, we make no promise of inclusion in, DASNM.com and we make no promise about when or for what duration any submission may be posted.
If you’re still reading and still interested in submitting to DASNM.com, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send any questions to email@example.com
Would you like to support DASNM? If so, it is easy, visit our store and make a purchase or use this link Amazon Purchases in support of DASNM.com A small percentage of the amount you order will be sent to DASNM. Don’t forget to try Amazon Prime Free for 30 Days Thank you for your support. — Tasher
Originally posted 2013-08-25 11:43:18. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
The following two tabs change content below.